Welcome to our class site for the 2019-2020 school year. This is where you will find homework and test information, important links, calendar reminders, and photos. Please check back often to see what we are up to in third grade.
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Tues. and Thurs. 12/3 and 12/5: Holiday Shop
- Fri. 12/13: Minimal day - noon dismissal for accredidation meeting
- Wed. 12/18 - Christmas Performance - 6:00 at Saints
- Thurs. 12/19: Minimal Day - noon dismissal - start of Christmas Break
- Fri. 12/20 - Fri. 1/24: no school - Christmas break
The Core Value for the month of November is
St. Patrick students will:
- share with everyone
- help others
- show love for others
St. Patrick School provides a quality Catholic elementary education for all students entrusted to our care, developing every aspect of the child: mind, body, and spirit. In building a relationship with Jesus and one another, we are called to spread the Gospel message of love, unity and truth. We are a vital part of our parish community and we are enriched by the presence and ministry of the Augustinian Order.
Our core values include respect, responsibility, empathy, faith, community, love, reconciliation, diversity, truth, curiosity. These values guide our instruction and actions everyday.